| next >> |
The Management of the APQO will be entrusted to:
- the Council, composed of the Organization's officers and the nominated representatives of each Full Member;
- the Executive Board composed of APQO Officers;
- the Secretariat;
- the Auditors; and,
- any Committee, Section or other body deemed necessary and established by the Council for the achievement of the aims of APQO.
- If the President is unable to act, the Vice President for External Affairs takes his place.
- In Civil and Financial matters, APQO is to be represented jointly by the President and Vice President for Finance.