| next >> |
The Harrington/Ishikawa Medal is presented annually to a quality professional that has distinguished himself/herself as a person who has made outstanding contributions to the promotion of quality methodologies in the Asia Pacific region.
To be considered for the H-I Award, the nominee must, within the Asia Pacific region:
- Have personal contributions to the advancement of the quality movement.
- Have some uncompensated activities to support the dissemination of quality methodologies.
- Have recognition and awards presented to the nominee in support of the quality movement.
- Have dedicated time and effort in support of the quality movement.
- Have personal impact on advancing the state of the art quality.
- Have papers and books published that advanced the quality profession.