The Officers constituting the Executive Board must be Affiliated Members of APQO.
- the President; the immediate Past President (ex-officio);
- the Vice-President for External Affairs;
- the Vice-President for Committees and Sections;
- the Vice-President for Publications;
- the Vice-President for Conferences (ex-officio); and
- other persons as deemed necessary by the Council.
Ex-officio officers are non-elective and non-voting.
The Executive Board will be responsible for:
- the affairs of the APQO;
- the effective use and management of the funds of APQO as laid down on its budget;
- the preparatory work for a successful and efficient conduct of council meetings; and,
- all other necessary activities to ensure the proper functioning of APOQO.
The Executive Board meets at least twice a year.
The term of office of APQO Executive Board Members runs for a period of two working years from the conclusion of the bi-annual conference. No officer may be re-elected for more than two consecutive terms.
The Executive Board may formulate Rules of Procedure subject to the approval of the Council.